Published March 2017
Closed captioning allows you or another attendee within a meeting to type the captioning during a meeting.
- Zoom PC or Mac version 3.5.37712.0111 or higher (enter or view caption)
- Zoom Rooms for Mac or PC/Touch version 3.6x and higher (view caption only)
- Zoom Rooms iPad controller version 3.6x and higher
- Enable "Closed Captioning" under Profile Settings
- When in a Zoom meeting, select "Closed Caption"
- This will prompt you to either type the captioning yourself or assign another participant in the meeting to do so
- Selecting "I will type" will bring forward the captioning box
- You will be able to type in text and press enter to submit the caption
- Should you need to change the participant writing the captions, you can do so under "Manage Participants" by selecting "More" under the user who will be writing the captioning
- The remote end will receive a notification that Closed Caption is available
- After selecting Closed Caption, the user will see the captioning