Zoom Rooms can display all upcoming meeting on your TV, monitor or projector display.
- Meetings must be scheduled within a 24 hour period
- Schedule using Google or Microsoft Exchange calendar integration
To configure all Zoom Rooms in your account to use Display meeting list on TV:
- Sign into the Zoom web portal as an administrator with the privilege to edit Account settings, and click Account Settings.
- Navigate to the Display meeting list on TV option on the Meeting tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
If the setting is disabled, click the Status toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose Turn On to verify the change.
To configure a set of Zoom Rooms in your account to use Display meeting list on TV:
- Sign into your Zoom account as a Zoom Rooms administrator and navigate to the Zoom Rooms tab.
- Click the level in the hierarchy that you want to enable for automatically starting and stopping meetings. For example, to enable all rooms in a specific building, click the name of the building.
- Go to Meeting Settings and enable the option Display meeting list on TV.
- Click Save Changes