Using PayPal as your payment method for Zoom
Zoom accepts PayPal in addition to Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. You can change your payment method to PayPal at any time through the Zoom web portal.
Note: You must select a valid payment card in PayPal to use PayPal as your payment method. Zoom does not support the use of your PayPal balance as a payment method.
Prerequisites for using PayPal as your payment method for Zoom
- PayPal Business or personal account
How to change your Zoom payment method to PayPal
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
- Click the Billing Information tab.
- Under Payment Method, click Edit.
- Click Change Payment, then click PayPal.
You will be directed to PayPal to authorize a billing agreement.
Note: Ensure that pop-ups aren't blocked.
- Click Save Changes with PayPal.
- Sign in to your PayPal account.
- Follow PayPal's prompts to authorize a billing agreement.
- Review the PayPal agreement, then click Agree & Continue.
Your payment method is now updated.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.