Zoom is a subscription based business and you are able to subscribe to monthly/yearly rates.
2. Log into your account and select Billing on the left hand side. Then select the first tab Plan Selection. If you would like to upgrade your account from the Basic Plan (Free) select Upgrade Account.
3. Select the subscription of your choice and select Upgrade.
4. Once you have selected Upgrade, you will be able to change the number of hosts and select either Monthly or Annual pricing. If needed, you are able to add Available Add-ons with your base plan. Once complete, select Continue to finish upgrading your account.
5. You will now need to input the Sold To and Bill To contacts for your account. Once complete, follow the steps below:
- Select either Credit Card or PayPal and update your payment information
- Once you have updated your payment details, select and accept the Terms of Service
- Select Upgrade Now
6. Once you have selected Upgrade Now, you will be able to view your Order Summary. Select Confirm to complete your purchase.
7. Once you select Confirm, your purchase is complete and you will receive confirmation that your account was upgraded successfully.
If you have any questions, please feel free to submit a request.