Zoom offers paid services with monthly or yearly subscriptions. These can be purchased with credit card or PayPal. Learn more about Zoom plans and subscription add-ons.
- Create a free account.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Account Management > Billing.
- In the Current Plans tab, click Upgrade Account.
- Click Upgrade below the plan you would like to purchase.
- You can edit the number of licenses, select monthly or annual payments, and add available-add-ons. After customizing your plan, click Continue to finish upgrading.
- Enter the Sold To and Bill To contacts for your account.
- Select Credit Card or PayPal as a payment method. If using a credit card, input your credit card information. If you receive any errors, please refer to our Billing troubleshooting for more help.
Note: If the address associated with your payment card is different than the address you have entered as your Billing Contact, you will need to uncheck the ‘Same as Bill To Contact’ box and enter the correct billing address associated with your payment card.
- Review and check the box to agree to the Terms of Service.
Note: If you see a suggested alternate address, you can either select to keep the address as you have entered it or select the suggested address provided. Either option will allow you to continue
- Click Upgrade Now to review your Order Summary.
- Click Confirm to complete your purchase.
- Your purchase is now complete and you will receive confirmation that your account has been upgraded successfully.