Zoom offers paid services with monthly or yearly subscriptions. These can be purchased by credit card or PayPal. Learn more about Zoom plans and subscription add-ons.
- Create a free account.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Account Management, then Billing.
- In the Current Plans tab, click Upgrade Account.
- In the box of the plan you want to purchase, click Upgrade.
- You can edit the number of licenses, select monthly or annual payments, and add available-add-ons. After customizing your plan, click Save & Continue to finish upgrading.
- In the Interested in Other available products window, select other products you would like to purchase or click Skip This Step and Go to Checkout to continue.
- Enter the Sold To and Bill To contacts for your account.
- Select Credit Card or PayPal as the payment method. If using a credit card, input your credit card information. If you receive any errors, please refer to our Billing troubleshooting for more help.
Note: If the address associated with your payment card is different than the address you have entered as your Billing Contact, uncheck the Same as Bill To Contact box and enter the correct billing address associated with your payment card.
- Review and check the box to agree to the Terms of Service.
Note: If you see a suggested alternate address, you can either select to keep the address as you have entered it or select the suggested address provided; either option will allow you to continue
- Click Upgrade Now to review your Order Summary.
- Click Confirm to complete your purchase.
Your purchase is now complete and you will receive confirmation that your account has been upgraded successfully.