Screen sharing a camera input allows for sharing a camera connected to your computer. This will allow using two cameras at once during a Zoom meeting. This is commonly used when needing to share a document camera.
- Windows or Mac version 3.5.37712.0111 or higher
- In a Zoom meeting, select Share Screen.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Content from 2nd Camera.
- Click Share.
- If you need to choose a different camera, choose Switch Camera at the top left.
This article covers:
- How can I share two cameras at the same time?
- How can I share a document camera?