End-To-End encrypted group messaging will securely send IM messages between members of a group. Encrypted messaging encrypts all chat messages using TLS 1.2 with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit algorithm.
Note that file transfer and screen capture are disabled with end-to-end encryption enabled
- Zoom PC or Mac Version 3.5.37712.0111 or higher
- iOS Version 3.5.37749.0111 or higher
- Android Version 3.5. 37712.0111 or higher
If enabled under Account Management, End-To-End encryption will automatically be turned on for all of your chat messages.
- All current messaging group will not longer be available. You have to start a new group chat with encryption enabled.
- Capture Screen, Send Picture, and Send File are disabled
This will be seen with the following in a chat message.