- A Paid Zoom Account
- Access to Cloud Recording
Kaltura integration with Zoom allows you to automatically upload your Zoom cloud recordings to Kaltura after your meeting ends.
- Login to Zoom and select the Kaltura menu link
- Input the User Name, User ID, Partner ID, and Administrator Secret fields. Select the "Enable Upload Recording" to enable the integration.
The information comes from the "Settings>>Integration Settings" and "Settings>>My User Settings" tabs within Kaltura
Note:The configuration in the Zoom account is on the account level. All users in the same account will share the same Kaltura integration. Please use the administrator's secret in Kaltura.
- To record a session, enable cloud recording and cloud record a meeting. When the meeting ends the recording is processed, it will automatically sync to Kaltura.
- To view the status of a recording, select "Content>>Bulk Upload Log". This shows you who uploaded, when it was uploaded, and the status of the upload. Please note the progress depends on the size of the recording
- To view Zoom Recordings in Kaltura, select "Content>>Entries" and select the check box "Zoom Recordings"