Starting on March 1st, 2016, we will charge sales tax for customers in the following taxable states:
- Indiana (Effective January 9th, 2017)
- Kansas (Effective January 1st, 2018)
- Kentucky (Effective December 15th, 2017)
- Massachusetts (Effective April 1st, 2017)
- Missouri (Effective March 1, 2018)
- New Jersey (Effective January 1st, 2018)
- New York
- Pennsylvania (Effective December 15th, 2017)
To comply with the various state and local sales tax law requirements, Zoom Video Communication Inc. will collect sales and other applicable taxes on transactions based on the type of product and product attribute of our offerings. Please note that not all products and services are taxable. Only those that are designated as taxable under state legislation will be taxed.
If you have a certificate of tax exemption or have questions, please submit a request.