The alternative host option allows you to schedule meetings and have another PRO user under the same Zoom account as you host that session.
- PC version 3.5.44008.0314 or higher
- Mac version 3.5.44022.0314 or higher
- Schedule a Zoom Meeting and select Advanced Options
- Once selected, input the user email(s) separated by ";" . Please note, this user must be PRO and under the same Zoom Account as you.
- The alternative host can now host your Zoom meeting by using the Join URL after logging in, or the alternative host can login to the Zoom application and join the meeting via the Meeting ID.
Note: The first alternative host to join before the meeting scheduler will be granted host controls. The scheduler can reclaim host controls by going to Participants and selected Reclaim Host.