You can customize the default screen view on 1, 2 or 3 displays
- Zoom Rooms for Mac Version: 3.5.53011.0603 and higher
- Zoom Rooms for PC Version: 3.5.55999.0630 and higher
- Zoom Rooms iPad Controller Version: 3.1.52404.0530 and higher
There are two steps (if you have 2 or 3 displays) involved with customizing your display for video or content as default. If you have 1 screen skip the first step.
- On your iPad, click on Settings > Arrange Display > Assign 1, 2 or 3 to each display based on the order of preference.
- On you Zoom Rooms page, go to Display Settings > Click on the blue letter-boxes and select the default option