Customizing a Zoom Rooms display for video/content
You can customize the default screen view on 1, 2, or 3 displays. To customize for multiple monitors, you will need to extend the display on your Mac or Windows Zoom Room.
Prerequisites for customizing a Zoom Rooms display for video/content
- Zoom Rooms for macOS, version 3.5.53011.0603 or higher
- Zoom Rooms for Windows, version 3.5.55999.0630 or higher
- Zoom Rooms iPad Controller, version 3.1.52404.0530 or higher
- Zoom Room Appliances, version 4.6.4 (50000.0407) or higher
There are two steps (if you have 2 or 3 displays) involved with customizing your display for video or content as default. If you have 1 screen skip the first step.
- On your iPad, tap Settings, then tap Arrange Display. Assign 1, 2, or 3 to each display based on the order of preference.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal and click Room Management, then click Zoom Rooms.
- Use the Zoom Rooms location hierarchy to edit the display settings for your organization or for a single room. After you click Edit next to one of these options, click Display.
- Click on the options displayed to configure the default.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.