Customizing the thumbnail video layout in a Zoom Rooms meeting
You can customize the thumbnail video during a screen share meeting with a single display.
Prerequisites for customizing the thumbnail video layout in a Zoom Rooms meeting
- Zoom Rooms version 5.1.0 or higher
How to customize the thumbnail video layout in a Zoom Rooms meeting
- Start or join a meeting from a Zoom Room.
- When a participant starts a screen share, the Options button will appear below Change View.
- Tap Options.
- You can customize the video thumbnail as follows:
- Tap Off to remove the video thumbnail from the Zoom Rooms display.
- Tap Normal to restore the video thumbnail or decrease its size (this is the default option).
- Tap Enlarge 2x to make the video thumbnail appear larger on the Zoom Rooms display.
- Tap one of the four rectangles to reposition the video thumbnail on the Zoom Rooms display.
- Tap outside of the Layout Options menu to close it.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.