If more than two cameras are available in the Zoom Room, you can dynamically choose which one is active by selecting it from a list when you tap Switch Camera. If only two cameras are available, the Switch Camera control toggles between them.
- Zoom Rooms App for iPad version 4.2.37605.0629 or higher
- Zoom Rooms for Mac version 4.0.37666.0630 or higher
- Zoom Rooms for PC version 4.0.44731.0823 or higher
To control the active camera in your Zoom Room:
- If three or more cameras are available, a menu displays the names of all of the cameras. Tap the camera name to select a camera, which immediately becomes active. You can do this any time you want to change the active camera.
- If two cameras are available, the currently inactive camera becomes active. Tap the Switch Camera control any time you want to toggle between them.
Note: If you are using a PanaCast camera, you can use the Intelligent Zoom feature for that camera. Tap the Camera Control icon, and then enable the Intelligent Zoom option. The camera automatically adjusts to show the optimal view based on the location of people in the room.