The Watermark feature superimposes an image, consisting of a portion of a meeting participant’s own email address, onto the shared content they are viewing and the video of the person who is sharing their screen.
- PC Version 3.5.44008.0314 or higher
- Mac Version 3.5.44022.0314 or higher
Note that in versions below 4.1, the watermark is included only on the shared content and not on the active speaker video.
To enable the Watermark feature:
- Sign into the Zoom web portal and navigate to Account Management.
- Click Edit in the Join Meeting section.
- Enable either Only signed-in users can join meetings or Only signed-in users with specified domains can join meetings.
- Enable Add watermark when viewing the shared screen, and then click Save Changes.
To add a watermark to the shared content and active speaker in a meeting
- Schedule a meeting.
- Enable Only signed-in users with specified domains can join meetings and Enable watermark when viewing the shared screen in the Meeting Options section.
When a participant shares their screen during a meeting, a portion of the user’s email who is viewing the content will be imposed on the shared content, as well as on the video of the active speaker. For example, if firstname.lastname@example.org is viewing shared content, a watermark with the word admin will be imposed on the shared content and on the video of the active speaker.