In-Meeting file transfer allows you to send files to other meeting participants once in a meeting.
Note: This feature will not work in Zoom Webinars and will not work if End-to-End encryption is turned on.
- PC Version 3.5.44008.0314 or higher
- Mac Version 3.5.44022.0314 or higher
How to use in-meeting file transfer
- Enable File Transfer under Profile Settings
- Once in meeting, select Chat
- Select More and then Send File and choose the file to send
- The following indication will be seen once the file is successfully sent
- The remote end will see a notice when a file is sent
- They will be given the option to Download the file
- Once Download is selected, they will be able to view the file