The REST API Plugin offers tight integration with Moodle, supporting meeting creation, synchronization, grading, and backup/restoration. More information can be found here.
- Pro, Business, Education, or API Partner plan
- You must have access to our REST API
- Moodle admin access
- Login to Moodle as an administrator.
- Select Site Administration on the left.
- Click the Plugins tab.
- Click Install plugins.
- Install the plugin via ZIP file. The ZIP file can be found here.
- Select Continue on the installation page.
- Click Upgrade Moodle database now to install the plugin.
- You will be notified it was installed successfully. Click Continue.
- Gather the REST API Key and Secret from the developer portal.
- Complete the Moodle Settings:
- Zoom API url: Leave this as the default.
- Zoom API key: Copy this from the Zoom API credentials.
- Zoom API secret: Copy this from the Zoom API credentials.
- Zoom home page URL: This is your Vanity URL landing page or https://zoom.us if you do not have a Vanity URL.
- Login types: Hold down CTRL on PC or Cmd on Mac to select all options except API.
- After saving changes, verify the plugin has installed by selecting Site Administration.
- Select Plugins.
- Under Activity Modules, select Zoom meeting.
- The page will show the following message if installed properly
Follow the documentation found here to use the REST API Plugin within Moodle.