The REST API Plugin offers tight integration with Moodle, supporting meeting creation, synchronization, grading, and backup/restoration. More information can be found here.
- Pro, Business, Education, or API Partner plan
- You must have access to our REST API
- Login to Moodle as an administrator and select Plugins then Install plugins
- Install the plugin via ZIP file. The ZIP file can be found here
- Select Continue on the installation page
- Gather the REST API Key and Secret from the developer portal
- Input the Key and Secret in the prompted settings. The Zoom home page URL is your Vanity URL landing page. Login types indicate how your users log into Zoom (IE Work Email, Facebook, SSO, Gmail)
- After saving changes, verify the plugin has installed by selecting Plugins, Activity Modules, and then Zoom meeting
- The page will show the following message if installed properly
Follow the documentation found here to use the REST API Plugin within Moodle.