D2L is an LMS system and Zoom will be an external tool for teachers to start meetings with his or her students.
- You must be on an Education, Business, API, or Enterprise plan.
- Log into your Zoom account and obtain the LTI Key and Secret. This is found under Integrations.
- Login to D2L with your admin credentials and select the course you want in this case we are going to Build a Course
- After you select a course go to Course Administration and Select External Learning Tools
- After selecting External Learning Tools select the “New Link” button
- After selecting the “New Link” button Please set up your Properties.
- On the same page please enter in your Unique Key and Secret
- Configure your Security settings however you seem fit and then save and close everything.
- After you save and close you should be able to see the Newly created tool and to start it you will need to select Preview
- Once Preview is selected, your Zoom meeting will automatically start.