When a meeting ends, the attendee will be prompted to tap either Thumbs up or Thumbs down on the Zoom Room controller. This information is collected and provided to the account administrator for analysis and improvements.
You can also enable this setting for the Zoom Desktop client.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using end of meeting feedback in Zoom Rooms
- Zoom Rooms version 5.0.5 and higher
- Zoom Rooms controller version 5.0.5 and higher
- Role with access to Zoom Rooms on the web portal
How to enable end of meeting attendee feedback for Zoom Rooms
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management then Zoom Rooms.
- You can use location hierarchy to enable this setting for a specific room or location. Click Account Settings to enable it for the entire account.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Find the Display end-of-meeting experience feedback survey option and click the toggle .
- Click Enable.
To rate your experience end the Zoom Room meeting on your iPad controller:
- Tap thumbs up to rate your experience as good or thumbs down to rate your experience as poor
- If you select thumbs down, use the dialog to identify what went wrong:
- Check any boxes that apply.
- (Optional) Enter your email address.
- Tap Submit.