When a meeting ends in a Zoom Rooms, the attendee will be prompted with a Thumbs up or Thumbs down selection. This information is collected and provided to the Zoom Rooms admins for analysis and improvements.
- Zoom Rooms for Mac or PC/Touch version 3.6x and higher
- Zoom Rooms iPad controller version 3.6x and higher
- Zoom account must have Dashboard enabled
- To enable go to Account Settings scroll down to Zoom Rooms and check 'Display end-of-meeting experience feedback survey'
- Login to Account Dashboard
- Scroll to the bottom to locate the Zoom Room attendee feedback reports
Instructions for Attendees:
- To rate your experience end the Zoom Room meeting on your iPad controller
- Select thumbs up to rate your experience as good or thumbs down to rate your experience as poor
- If you select thumbs down another window will prompt you to identify what went wrong
- Check the box(s) that apply; you may enter your email or leave blank, and click Submit