When a meeting ends, the attendee will be prompted to tap either Thumbs up or Thumbs down on the Zoom Room controller. This information is collected and provided to the account administrator for analysis and improvements.
You can also enable this setting for the Zoom Desktop client. Read more.
This article covers:
- Zoom Rooms for Mac or PC/Touch version 3.6x and higher
- Zoom Rooms iPad controller version 3.6x and higher
- Zoom account with the Dashboard enabled
Enabling End of Meeting Attendee Feedback for Zoom Rooms
To enable the End of Meeting Attendee Feedback feature for all Zoom Rooms in your account:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Account Management > Account Settings.
- Navigate to the Display end-of-meeting experience feedback survey option in the Zoom Rooms section of the Meeting tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose Turn On to verify the change.
You can also enable this for a location, floor, or individual room. Read more about changing settings based on location.
To rate your experience end the Zoom Room meeting on your iPad controller:
- Tap thumbs up to rate your experience as good or thumbs down to rate your experience as poor
- If you select thumbs down, use the dialog to identify what went wrong:
- Check any boxes that apply.
- (Optional) Enter your email address.
- Tap Submit.