You can record to the cloud during a meeting in a Zoom Room.
- Host with a Pro license assigned for a Scheduled Meeting
- Instant Meeting started in the Zoom Room
Recording in a Zoom Room
- Start an instant meeting or scheduled meeting.
- Tap Start Recording on your Zoom Room Controller.
- For instant meetings, enter the email address where the cloud recording link should be sent to.
- If this is a scheduled meeting, the cloud recording link will be sent to the email of the host that scheduled the meeting.
- To stop the recording, press Stop Recording or select Leave and choose End meeting for all.
Viewing the Cloud Recording
- Go to your email that you entered when you started the recording for an instant meeting or the email attached to your Zoom account if it was a scheduled meeting.
- Click on the recording link to view or download the Cloud Recording.