The Zoom web app allows joining a Zoom meeting without downloading any plugins. The app has the following features
- Join audio through telephone
- Invite others
- Start/stop cloud recording
- View shared content
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 53.0.2785 or higher
- Safari 10.0.602.1.50 or higher
- Firefox 49.0 or higher
- When joining a Zoom meeting, selecting Download & Run Zoom. Once selected, a new option to Join from Web will appear.
- After joining, enter the name to be used in the meeting.
- Once you have joined, you can dial into the meeting to join. Please note that Call Me and Toll Free numbers require a Premium Audio Subscription.
Starting the meeting will allow you to Cloud Record and Mute Others
- Inviting others will provide options to email other participants or call out, if Premium Audio is enabled.
- As the host, you can rename or remove participants