Zoom allows you to schedule meetings with multiple occurrences, so that each occurrence uses the same meeting ID and settings. You can schedule these meetings in daily, weekly, and monthly increments. You can also set a recurring meeting to be used at any time. Meeting IDs for recurring meetings expire 365 days after the meeting was last started.
For more info on scheduling meetings in general and all of the meeting settings, see our documentation on scheduling meetings.
This article covers:
- Recurring meetings cannot be scheduled with your Personal Meeting ID (PMI)
- Login to the Zoom web portal and navigate to My Meetings.
- Click Schedule a Meeting on the My Meetings.
- Check Recurring Meeting.
- Once checked, additional options will appear. This will allow you to adjust the recurrence. This includes the number of times the meeting occurs and how often it occurs.
Note: Recurring meetings can have a maximum of 50 occurrences. If you need more than 50 occurrences, you can use the No Fixed Time option.
- If registration is required and the meeting is reoccurring, specify one of the following options:
- Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences: Registrants can attend all of the occurrences. All dates and times of the meeting will be listed and the registrant will be registered for all occurrences.
- Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend: Registrants need to register separately for each occurrence to attend. They can only choose one date and time on the registrant page.
- Attendees register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend: Registrants register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend. They will need to select which dates and times they would like to attend and they will only be registered for those occurrences. They can choose multiple options.
- Click Save.
- Finish selecting the meeting options and click Schedule.
You can then update the date and time for each meeting in the Meeting Management section of the website. When on this page, click Show all occurrences next to the meeting's time.
A list of all the meeting times will appear. You can delete or edit each meeting. You can also add another session in this section. Meeting invitations can be exported to a variety of calendars.