A Vanity URL is a custom URL for your company, such as yourcompany.zoom.us. This vanity URL is required for configuration if you intend to turn on SSO (Single Sign On). Optionally, you can also brand this vanity page to have customized logo/branding, but generally your end-users do not type to access this vanity page directly and instead click a link to join a meeting. This vanity page is not used for webinar registration or waiting room, although both of these can be customized individually.
If you need to have your existing vanity URL changed, contact Zoom Support. Your new Vanity URL will need to meet the same requirements as a new Vanity URL, listed below.
- Business, Education, Enterprise, or API plan
- Account owner or admin
- A custom domain (domains such as @gmail.com or @outlook.com cannot be used), owned by your organization.
Guidelines and Requirements
- You can apply for your Vanity URL at https://zoom.us/account
- You must submit a Vanity URL request from your official domain and not a public domain (gmail.com, hotmail.com, etc.)
- Vanity URLs should match your company's domain name. For example:
- "hooli.com" should apply for "hooli.zoom.us".
- “hooli.org” should apply for “hooli-org.zoom.us”
- “hooli.com.au” should apply for “hooli-au.zoom.us”
- “hooli.org.au” should apply for “hooli-org-au.zoom.us”
- "hooli.edu" should apply for "hooli-edu.zoom.us"
- If you submit your request from firstname.lastname@example.org and request hooli.zoom.us, you must submit evidence that you own hooli.com
- If you need a vanity URL for a sub-account or department, it should contain the department name and the organization's domain name.
- For example, if you need a vanity URL for your IT department, you should request "hooli-it.zoom.us".
- Vanity URLs should be at least 4 characters in length (https://1234.zoom.us).
- Vanity URLs must only contain letters, numbers and dashes (-).
- Vanity URLs conforming to the guidelines will be approved within 1 business day. Non-conforming Vanity URLS will be declined or approved within 4-5 business days. Notifications will be sent to the email address of the user who requested the URL.
- We reserve the right to remove or change your Vanity URL if there is a conflict between 2 companies for the same Vanity URL. You will be notified prior to any changes.