Starting a telephone-only Zoom Rooms meeting
You can start a meeting in Zoom Rooms using only PSTN/Telephony (telephone dialing) audio. In Zoom Rooms, you will need to have a PSTN Phone, VoIP Phone or SIP Dialer (e.g. Revolabs UC1500/1000) in the room.
- Zoom Rooms version 5.1.0 or higher
- PSTN phone, VoIP phone, or SIP dialer
How to start a telephone only Zoom Rooms meeting
- Schedule a meeting on the web portal or desktop client and select Telephone under the Audio options.
- Start the meeting on the Zoom Rooms controller.
- Click the info icon beside the Meeting ID to display the join details.
- On a PSTN phone, VoIP phone or SIP dialer, dial the number, then enter meeting and participant ID.
Note: Enter the correct participant ID to bind with the Zoom Rooms audio, otherwise you may encounter echo.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.