You can configure Zoom Rooms with a SIP Phone Client for incoming and outgoing calls. This enables your Zoom Rooms to use your internal PBX system, such as Cisco’s CUCM or RingCentral.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (see CUCM for 3rd party SIP phones)
- Avaya Aura Communicator
Incoming Calls Only:
- Zoom Rooms for Mac or PC/Touch version 3.6x and higher
- Zoom Rooms iPad controller version 3.6x and higher
Incoming and Outgoing Calls:
- Zoom Rooms for Mac or PC/Touch version 4.0 and higher
- Zoom Rooms iPad controller version 4.0 and higher
To configure a Zoom Room to use PBX for incoming and outgoing calls:
- Log into zoom.us as a Zoom Rooms administrator.
- Click Zoom Rooms and then click the Edit button (on the Rooms tab) for the room you want to configure.
This opens the Edit Room page.
- Choose the Transport protocol (UDP, TLS, or TCP) and enter the information in the other required and optional fields on the page, then click Save Changes.
Note: If you are uncertain about how to complete this page, contact your IT support engineer.
- A confirmation message appears at the top of the page, letting you know that your SIP phone has been successfully registered.