Remote Zoom Rooms Management allows the Zoom Rooms admin to remotely select the speaker, microphone or camera in a Zoom Room.
- Account owner, admin, role with permission to manage Zoom Rooms
- Zoom Rooms for Mac or PC/Touch version 3.6x and higher
- Zoom Rooms iPad controller version 3.6x and higher
- Navigate to Zoom Rooms in the Zoom web portal.
- Select the Zoom Room you would like to manage.
- Click Edit.
- On the Room Settings tab, click Devices.
- Select the desired speaker, microphone and camera.