Zoom allows you to schedule recurring webinars on specific dates and times. You can schedule a webinar to occur daily, weekly, or monthly. See Scheduling Webinars with Registration and Scheduling Webinars without Registration for information on scheduling webinars in general.
- A Licensed user with the Webinar Add-on (100, 500, 1000, 3000, 5000, or 10000)
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Webinars.
- Click the Schedule A Webinar button at the top of the page to display the Schedule a Webinar page.
- Enter the webinar topic and optionally enter a description.
- Choose the date, time, duration, and timezone of the first occurrence of the webinar.
- Enable the Recurring webinar option.
- Choose the Recurrence option.
Note: Recurring webinars can have a maximum of 50 occurrences.
Depending on your choice, the other options change as follows:
- Daily lets you specify that occurrences repeat every day, every 2 days, and so forth.
- Weekly lets you specify that occurrences repeat every week, every 2 weeks, and so forth. You can also specify multiple days of the week (such as every 2 weeks on Mondays and Wednesdays)
- Monthly lets you specify occurrences to repeat every month, every 2 months, and so forth. You can also specify whether occurrences are on a specific day of the month (such as the 20th of each month) or on a set day within a specific week (such as the 3rd Thursday of every month).
- No Fixed Time lets you start the webinar at any time, but your invitees do not have an option to register in advance.
- If the recurrence is Daily, Weekly, or Monthly, specify the End Date.
You can choose either a specific date or the number of occurrences for your webinar.
- Specify whether registration is required.
This option is enabled by default for Daily, Weekly, or Monthly recurring webinars, and is not available for webinars with no fixed time.
- If registration is required and the webinar is reoccurring, specify one of the following options:
- Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences: Registrants can attend all of the occurrences. All dates and times of the webinar will be listed and the registrant will be registered for all occurrences. The corresponding registration report will contain all registrants together, regardless of which session they attend, while each session's attendee report will contain the attendees for that specific session.
- Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend: Registrants need to register separately for each occurrence to attend. They can only choose one date and time on the registrant page. The registration and attendee reports for each scheduled session will contain the registrants/attendees for just that session.
- Attendees register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend: Registrants register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend. They will need to select which dates and times they would like to attend and they will only be registered for those occurrences. They can choose multiple options. The registration and attendee reports for each scheduled session will contain the registrants/attendees for just that session.
- Specify Video, Audio, and Webinar Options, then click the Schedule Button.
The Manage Webinar page displays the webinar topic and a summary of the occurrence schedule.
- Click Show all occurrences to display a list of all of the webinar times.
On this page, you can edit or delete individual occurrences. You can also add more sessions.