Zoom allows you to schedule recurring webinars on specific dates and times. You can schedule a webinars to occur daily, weekly, or monthly. See Scheduling Webinars with Registration and Scheduling Webinars without Registration for information on scheduling webinars in general.
Note: All recurring webinars that have upcoming sessions scheduled are displayed under Upcoming Webinars These webinars do not appear under Previous Webinars until the final session is completed. Zoom is working to improve this functionality in a future update.
- A Pro user with the Webinar Add-on (100, 500, 1000, 3000, 5000, or 10000)
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the My Webinars tab.
- Click the Schedule A Webinar button at the top of the page to display the Schedule a Webinar page.
- Enter the webinar topic and optionally enter a description.
- Choose the date, time, duration, and timezone of the first occurrence of the webinar.
- Enable the Recurring webinar option.
- Choose the Recurrence option.
Depending on your choice, the other options change as follows:
- Daily lets you specify that occurrences repeat every day, every 2 days, and so forth.
- Weekly lets you specify that occurrences repeat every week, every 2 weeks, and so forth. You can also specify multiple days of the week (such as every 2 weeks on Mondays and Wednesdays)
- Monthly lets you specify occurrences to repeat every month, every 2 months, and so forth. You can also specify whether occurrences are on a specific day of the month (such as the 20th of each month) or on a set day within a specific week (such as the 3rd Thursday of every month).
- No Fixed Time lets you start the webinar at any time, but your invitees do not have an option to register in advance.
- If the recurrence is Daily, Weekly, or Monthly, specify the End Date.
You can choose either a specific date or the number of occurrences for your webinar.
- Specify whether registration is required.
This option is enabled by default for Daily, Weekly, or Monthly recurring webinars, and is not available for webinars with no fixed time.
- If registration is required, specify one of the following options:
- Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences
- Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend
- Attendees register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend
The Manage Webinar page displays the webinar topic and a summary of the occurrence schedule.
On this page, you can edit or delete individual occurrences. You can also add more sessions.