Zoom allows you to schedule recurring webinars on specific dates and times. You can schedule a webinars to occur daily, weekly, or monthly. See Scheduling Webinars with Registration and Scheduling Webinars without Registration for information on scheduling webinars in general.
- A Pro user with the Webinar Add-on (100, 500, 1000, 3000, 5000, or 10000)
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the My Webinars tab.
- Click the Schedule A Webinar button at the top of the page to display the Schedule a Webinar page.
- Enter the webinar topic and optionally enter a description.
- Choose the date, time, duration, and timezone of the first occurrence of the webinar.
- Enable the Recurring webinar option.
- Choose the Recurrence option.
Note: Recurring webinars can have a maximum of 50 occurrences.
Depending on your choice, the other options change as follows:
- Daily lets you specify that occurrences repeat every day, every 2 days, and so forth.
- Weekly lets you specify that occurrences repeat every week, every 2 weeks, and so forth. You can also specify multiple days of the week (such as every 2 weeks on Mondays and Wednesdays)
- Monthly lets you specify occurrences to repeat every month, every 2 months, and so forth. You can also specify whether occurrences are on a specific day of the month (such as the 20th of each month) or on a set day within a specific week (such as the 3rd Thursday of every month).
- No Fixed Time lets you start the webinar at any time, but your invitees do not have an option to register in advance.
- If the recurrence is Daily, Weekly, or Monthly, specify the End Date.
You can choose either a specific date or the number of occurrences for your webinar.
- Specify whether registration is required.
This option is enabled by default for Daily, Weekly, or Monthly recurring webinars, and is not available for webinars with no fixed time.
- If registration is required, specify one of the following options:
- Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences
- Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend
- Attendees register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend
The Manage Webinar page displays the webinar topic and a summary of the occurrence schedule.
On this page, you can edit or delete individual occurrences. You can also add more sessions.