The registration report contains the following information of registered participants:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Date and time of registration
- Approval status
The polling report contains the following information of participants that answered a poll question:
- Username and email address
- Date and time they submitted their answer
- The poll question and the participant's answer
- Meeting reports are automatically deleted 30 days after the scheduled date. This is also when the meeting is removed the from the Previous Meetings page in the web portal.
- If you delete a meeting from your Meetings list in the web portal, you cannot generate reports for that meeting. You can still download any reports you generated before deleting the meeting.
- You should generate meeting reports after your meeting has ended. If generated a report before starting the meeting, you should re-generate the report to obtain the data collected during the meeting.
- Host of the meeting, role with Usage Reports enabled, Account Admin or Owner
- Pro, API Partner, Business or Education plan
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Navigate to Account Management > Reports.
- In the Usage Reports tab, click Meeting.
A list of upcoming and previous meetings will be generated. You can search by time range or by meeting ID.
- Next to Report Type, select the Registration Report or Poll Report.
- In the drop-down menu below Report Type, select one of these options:
- Search by time range: Select a time range then click Search.
- Search by meeting ID: Enter the meeting ID and click Search.
- Click Generate in the last column. You can also use the check boxes to select multiple meeting then click Generate at the top.
Zoom will redirect you to the Report Queues tab where you can download the report as a CSV file.