The registration report contains by default the following information of registered participants:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Date and time of registration
- Approval status
Note: The registration report may contain more details based on your registration settings.
The polling report contains the following information of participants that answered a poll question:
- Username and email address
- Date and time they submitted their answer
- The poll question and the participant's answer
- Meeting IDs are automatically deleted 30 days after the scheduled date or the date last used, and are removed from the Previous Meetings page in the web portal. This is the same effect as manually deleting the meeting. Registration reports are also deleted with the ID, although Polling reports will be available for up to 12 months.
- Similarly, if you delete a meeting from your Meetings list in the web portal, you cannot generate reports for that meeting. Any reports you generated before deleting the meeting are still available.
- You should generate meeting reports 30 minutes after your meeting has ended. If you generated a report before starting the meeting, you should re-generate the report to obtain the data collected during the meeting. Only polling reports can be generated during the live session, after the poll has ended.
- To generate and download a poll report during the live session, the host must be on desktop client version 5.4.7 or higher.
- If a poll is relaunched in a meeting, the poll report will only display the last poll occurrence. If you know you will need to launch the same poll twice and want both sets of data, consider creating a 2nd poll with the same questions as the original to avoid relaunching.
- Host of the meeting, role with Usage Reports enabled, Account Admin or Owner
- Pro, API Partner, Business or Education plan
- Live poll report generation:
- Desktop client for Windows, macOS, and Linux: version 5.4.7 or higher
Generating reports after the meeting
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Select Reports. If you are an account owner, admin, or a role with the Usage Report permission, you will need to select Account Management, then Reports.
- In the Usage Reports tab, click Meeting.
A list of upcoming and previous meetings will be generated. You can search by time range or by meeting ID.
- Next to Report Type, select Registration Report or Poll Report.
- In the drop-down menu below Report Type, select one of these options:
- Search by time range: Select a time range then click Search.
- Search by meeting ID: Enter the meeting ID and click Search.
- Click Generate in the last column. You can also use the check boxes to select multiple meeting then click Generate at the top.
Zoom will redirect you to the Report Queues tab where you can download the report as a CSV file.
Generating a poll report during the meeting
- As the host, launch the poll, collect responses, and end the poll.
The basic breakdown of poll results will be shown. To see exactly who voted for each option, you will need to download the full report.
- Click Download in the bottom-left corner of the poll results window.
Zoom will open your default web browser and begin the download. You may have to sign in to your Zoom account first.