Zoom allows you to recover a recording within 30 days of deletion.
- A Pro user with Cloud Recording enabled
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Recordings tab.
- If there are any cloud recordings in the trash, you will see a Trash link in the top right. Click this link to see any deleted cloud recordings within the past 30 days.
- To recover the recording, click the Recover link on the right.
- Click Recover again to confirm.
- Your recording will then be available again in your recordings list.
Note: If you delete the recording from the trash or if the recording is in the trash for 30 days, it will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.