Recover a deleted cloud recording
Zoom allows you to recover a recording from your trash folder. Learn more about what happens to cloud recording files when a user deletes their cloud recordings.
Prerequisites for recovering a deleted cloud recording
- Licensed user with Cloud Recording enabled
How to recover a deleted cloud recording
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Recordings.
- If there are any cloud recordings in the trash, you will see a Trash icon at the top right. Click the icon to see any deleted cloud recordings within the past 30 days.
- Click Recover on the right to retrieve the recording.
- Click Recover again to confirm.
- Your recording will be available again on the Recordings page.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.