Recovering a deleted local or cloud recording
Note: Typically, you can recover deleted cloud recordings within 30 days of deletion. However, there are several settings that can affect this recovery period. Learn more about what happens to cloud recording files when a user deletes their cloud recordings.
This article covers:
- How to recover a deleted local recording from your computer
- How to recover a deleted cloud recording in the web portal
Prerequisites for recovering a deleted local or cloud recording
- For local recordings: Any Zoom account
- For cloud recordings: Licensed user with Cloud Recording enabled
How to recover a deleted local recording from your computer
How to recover a deleted cloud recording in the web portal
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Recordings.
- At the top right, you will see a Trash icon if there are any cloud recordings in the trash.
- Click the icon to see any deleted cloud recordings.
- Click Recover on the right to retrieve the recording.
- Click Recover again to confirm.
Your recording will be available again on the Recordings page.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.