The Zoom Rooms Admin Management option allows the owner to give Zoom Rooms management to all or specific admins. The admin with Zoom Rooms management capability can use their Zoom login to select the specific Zoom Rooms (room picker) during installation or login to the Zoom Room computer if it gets logged out.
If you want an admin to only manage specific Zoom Rooms, you can assign the admin at the city, campus, location, or floor level. Learn more about location hierarchy.
- Account owner
- An account with Zoom Rooms configured
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management > Zoom Rooms.
- Click Account Settings.
- On the Account Settings tab, scroll to Zoom Rooms Admin.
- Enter the email addresses of any admin(s) you would like to be able to manage the Zoom Rooms, separated by a comma.
Note: This user must already be an admin or member on your Zoom account.
- Click Save Changes.