Using Zoom Rooms admin management
The Zoom Rooms admin management option allows the owner to give Zoom Rooms management to all or specific admins. The admin with Zoom Rooms management capability can use their Zoom login to select the specific Zoom Rooms (room picker) during installation or login to the Zoom Room computer if it gets logged out.
If you want an admin to only manage specific Zoom Rooms, you can assign the admin at the city, campus, location, or floor level.
Learn how to login to your Zoom Rooms as the account owner or a user with Zoom Rooms admin permission.
Prerequisites for creating Zoom Room admins
- Account owner
- An account with Zoom Rooms configured
How to create Zoom Room admins
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management then Zoom Rooms.
- You can use location hierarchy to create an admin for a specific room or location. Click Account Settings to create admins for the entire account.
- On the Account Profile tab, Find the Zoom Rooms Admin section.
- Click the pencil icon and enter the email addresses of the admin(s) you would like to manage the Zoom Rooms, separated by a comma.
Note: This user must already be an admin or member on your Zoom account.
- Click Save.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.