Gallery View lets you see thumbnail displays of participants, in a grid pattern, which expands and contracts as participants join and leave the meeting. Depending on your CPU, you can display up to 49 participants in a single screen of the Gallery View. If more than 49 attendees are in the meeting, 49 thumbnails are displayed on each page. View up to 500 thumbnails by clicking the right or left arrows in Gallery View to display the next 49 participants.
Requirements for displaying up to 49 thumbnails per page:
- Zoom Client for Mac or Windows version 4.1.x.0122 or later
- Intel I7 or equivalent CPU
- Dual core processor for a single monitor
- Quad core processor for dual monitors
To display up to 49 participants on a single screen of the Gallery View:
- On the Zoom client, click Settings, and then click Video to display the Video Settings page.
- Enable the option Display up to 49 participants per screen in Gallery View.
Note that if your computer does not meet the CPU requirements, this option is unavailable.
- Start or join a meeting.
- Choose Gallery View.
If the meeting has 49 or fewer attendees, all of them are displayed on a single page. If more than 49 attendees are in the meeting, 49 thumbnails are displayed on each page.
Note that you might need to change to full-screen mode or adjust the size of your window to accommodate all 49 thumbnails.