Zoom's Digital Signage can be deployed for the following use cases (a) as a digital signage when a Zoom Room is not in use, (b) as a standalone digital signage only outside of Zoom Rooms, (c) as a standalone digital signage and screen share outside of Zoom Rooms or (d) as a wireless screen share only room.
Digital signage mode does not require a Zoom Rooms license as long as there is 1 Zoom Room deployed in your company.
In addition to displaying any digital signage, the signage be used to wireless content share with Sharing Key, wireless content share with Airplay, as well as to be invited into a meeting via auto-answer. Digital signage mode cannot start a meeting.
- Any (16:9 or 9:16) TV such as Samsung 4K LED 55"
- Set TV or OS display to 1080p for optimal signage
- Mac Computer & Accessories
- Dell Option & Accessories
- Azulle Option & Accessories
- Mounting Options
- Wall Mounted
- Ceiling Mounted
Cables & Supplies
- 6ft Ethernet jumper
- Pulse-Eight USB to HDMI CEC Adapter
- HDMI CEC-Less cable 25cm (10")long
- HDMI Cable - 3 ft
- See instructions.