Panelists are full participants in a webinar. They can view and send video, screen share, annotate, etc. You must be assigned panelist permissions by the webinar host. The host can also disable some features for panelists, including starting video, sharing your screen, and recording.
- Panelist assigned by the webinar host
The panelist controls will appear at the bottom of your screen if you are not currently screen sharing.
- Mute/Unmute: This allows you to mute and unmute your microphone.
- Audio Controls (via the ^ arrow next to mute/unmute): The audio controls allow you to change the microphone and speaker that Zoom is currently using on your computer, leave computer audio, and access the full audio options in the Zoom settings.
- Start/Stop Video: This allows you to start and stop your own video.
- Video Controls (via the ^ arrow next to Start/Stop Video): If you have multiple cameras on your computer, you can select which Zoom is using, access the full video controls, and select a Virtual Background.
- Participants: This opens up the Participants window. Read more about managing participants.
- Q&A: This opens up the Question and Answer window. Read more about Q&A in webinar.
- Share Screen: Click on this to start a screen share. You will be able to select the desktop or application you want to share. Learn more about screen sharing.
- Chat: Access the chat window to chat with the host, the other panelists or all attendees. Read more about webinar chat.
- More: Clicking on More will give you access to additional options.
- Leave Meeting: Click this to leave the webinar. Only the host can end the webinar.
- New Share: You can click on New Share to start a new screen share without first stopping your current screen share. It will replace the screen that you are currently sharing, as you can only share one screen at a time.
- Pause Share: This will pause your current share and not show any changes to your screen until you choose Resume Share.
- Annotate: This will allow you to annotate on your shared screen. It will open up the annotation options.
- Remote Control: Click this to give the host, co-host or another panelist remote control of your shared screen.
- More: In addition to the Invite and Recording options, the options for Chat, video and audio settings, and leaving the meeting move under More. There are also new settings specific to screen sharing.
- Disable/Enable Attendee Annotation: If you want to prevent the panelists from being able to annotate on your screen share, select this option. View-only attendees will not be able to annotate.
- Hide Video Panel: When you are screen sharing, the video will be in a moveable window. If you want to hide the video panel, select this option.
- Optimize for full-screen video clip: If you are sharing a video clip in full screen(not your live camera feed), we recommend checking this option.
- Stop Share: Select this to stop your screen share.