About: Users can join a traditional web-conferencing meeting such Webex, Gotomeeting or Skype for Business via Zoom Rooms. With this method, you are connected to the audio using the Zoom Room audio input and output devices while being able to see the content on the large TV display in the Zoom Room.
- Any web-conferencing meeting tool with audio/phone dial-in feature
- On your laptop, start your web-conference meeting without dialing into the audio bridge or using computer audio/VoIP.
- Share your laptop's screen to the Zoom Rooms.
- You have now projected the web-conferencing tool's screen sharing onto the Zoom Room's TV display
- The Zoom Room's TV will project share content from your computer to the web conferencing tool's screen or a remote attendee sharing into the tool
- Next, dial into the audio bridge of your web conferencing tool using the Dial Out feature of the Zoom Rooms.
- Your audio will be connected to the Zoom Room's audio input and output devices in the conference room