Room Type: DIY Room
Room Size: 2-7 people
For a huddle room sits 2-7 people we recommend 1 TV display, an integrated camera with speakerphone such as Aver VB342 or Logitech Meetup that all connects to the Zoom Rooms PC , Mac or Chromebox. All equipment is wall-mounted behind the display allowing for easy access and installation.
An iPad at the table is used as a room controller along with another optional iPad at the door as the room scheduling display.
Available as DIY Zoom Rooms from Think Fast Track and other resellers.
- LG UU340C Series 55" UHD Commercial TV
- Large Fusion Micro-Adjustable Tilt Wall Mount
- FUSION and Thinstall Hardware Kit
- Fusion Pull Out Accessory
- Pulse-Eight USB to HDMI CEC Adapter
- HDMI CEC-Less cable 25cm (10")long
- 6ft HDMI cable
Camera and Audio Options:
- Mac Mini/MacOS Option
- PC/Windows Option
Controller & Accessories
Room Scheduler (Optional):
Cables and Supplies:
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 7ft
- Flat Plug Power Extension - 1.5 ft
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor
- Bulk Supply Kit (Toggle Bolts, Zip Ties, Screw Down Anchors, etc.)