Zoom integrates with Global Relay for an alternative message archiving platform. Global Relay can store your Zoom chat messages and files transferred over chat. Messages and files can be stored on only Global Relay or both Global Relay and Zoom. Currently the Zoom and Global Relay integration only supports out-of-meeting chat messages.
Once configured, Zoom will send the messages and files to Global Relay once per day. Global Relay will be used for the entire Zoom account and cannot be enabled for groups or users individually.
- SMTP delivery address from your Global Relay representative or Global Relay support
- Zoom account owner or admin permissions
Contact Global Relay to have Zoom message archiving configured and get your SMTP delivery address.
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to IM Management.
- Click the IM Settings tab.
- Under Storage, toggle the Third Party archiving option to on (blue).
- Click Configure Global Relay.
- Complete the Global Relay configuration settings:
- SMTP delivery address: Enter your SMTP delivery address as supplied by your Global Relay representative or Global Relay support.
- Username: Enter your Global Relay username
- Password: Enter your Global Relay password.
- Click Save.