Zoom meeting controls with CarPlay
The Zoom app gives you limited meeting controls in cars supporting Apple Carplay. It allows you to call one of your Zoom contacts, accept Zoom meeting invitations, and mute during a call.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using Zoom meeting controls with CarPlay
- Car with CarPlay enabled
- Zoom mobile app for iOS - version 4.1.23139.0402 or later
How to use the Zoom meeting controls with CarPlay
How to call a Zoom contact
- Tap the Zoom icon on CarPlay.
- Siri will ask you to say the name of the Zoom contact you would like to call. If you have multiple contacts with the same name, tap the contact you would like to call on the CarPlay interface, after stating their name.
- Zoom will call your contact. Once they answer, Zoom will show the call time and meeting controls on CarPlay if integrated calling is enabled in your Zoom app Settings under Meetings.
How to accept an Incoming Zoom call
- When a contact calls you through Zoom while your phone is connected to CarPlay, the option to accept the call will show on your CarPlay interface.
- Once you have accepted the call, the call time and meeting controls will show on your CarPlay interface.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.