Room Type: Collaboration, Whiteboard
Room Size: 2-5 people
Zoom Rooms Collaboration Room is equipped with a whiteboard. You can start a whiteboard session, annotate and then invite others on desktop or mobile to view or co-annotate. You can save the whiteboard image and annotations at any time by sending the image file to email recipients you specify.
This setup leverages a touch display, integrated PC, microphone, speaker, HD camera along with Zoom Rooms for Touch application. A Zoom Rooms Controller such as an iPad or Android device is optional as the controller interface is displayed on the Touch display.
- Zoom Rooms for Windows version 4.0.44731.0823 or higher
- Windows PC version 10.x or higher
- Touch drivers installed on the computer
- Single display only
Zoom Rooms Touch Verified Platforms (Windows):
- Touch Screens: (Single Touchscreen with an i5/i7 Win10 PC).
- Zoom Rooms Controller is integrated into Touch (external controller is optional)
- Integrated All-in-One Touch Display (TV, PC, Camera, Speaker, Mic)
- Touch Display (TV only), add i5/i7 PC module and Aver VB342 or Logitech Meetup
- Download Zoom Rooms for PC/Touch onto Touch Screen on Win10 PC module
Audio/Camera Options (if not built-in):
- Aver VB-342 Camera/Speaker/Microphone (mounted above display)
- Logitech Meetup Camera/Speaker/Microphone (mounted above display)
Rolling Stand Options:
- AV Cart with Aver VB342:
- D7 Rolling Cart
Supplemental Controller & Accessories (Optional):
Room Scheduler (Optional):