Custom live streaming watermark
A logo or custom image can be uploaded to your Zoom account to display when live streaming to Facebook, YouTube, Workplace by Facebook, or a custom streaming service. This will display the uploaded logo in the bottom-right corner of the live stream, instead of the Zoom logo; Powered by Zoom will be displayed below your custom logo.
Please contact Zoom Support to have this feature enabled. After contacting support, please allow up to 3 business days for the feature to be enabled.
- Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Approved Vanity URL
- Account Owner or Admin permissions to configure
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Advanced, then Branding.
- Click Meetings and Webinars.
- Scroll to the Live Streaming Watermark section.
- Click Change to add a logo.
The image must meet the following requirements:
- JPG/JPEG or 24-bit PNG
- Compatible with 720p video
- Maximum resolution: 400x400 pixels
- The logo will now be shown on the sample image and displayed when live streaming a meeting or webinar. Click Actual Size Preview to view the sample larger or click Change to upload a new image.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.