A logo or custom image can be uploaded to your Zoom account to display when live streaming to Facebook, YouTube, Workplace by Facebook, or a custom streaming service. This will display the uploaded logo in the bottom-right corner of the live stream, instead of the Zoom logo; Powered by Zoom will be displayed below your custom logo.
- Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Approved Vanity URL
- Account Owner or Admin Permissions to configure
Note: This feature is in beta. Contact Zoom Support to have it enabled. After contacting support, please allow up to 3 business days for the feature to be enabled.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Advanced > Branding.
- Click Meetings and Webinars.
- Scroll to the Live Streaming Watermark section.
- Click Upload to add a logo.
The image must meet the following requirements:
- JPG/JPEG or 24-bit PNG
- Compatible with 720p video
- The width cannot exceed 400 pixels and the height cannot exceed 400 pixels
- The logo will now be shown on the sample image and displayed when live streaming a meeting or webinar. Click Actual Size Preview to view the sample larger or click Change to upload a new image.