A logo or custom image can be uploaded to your Zoom account to display when live streaming to Facebook, YouTube, Workplace by Facebook, or a custom streaming service. This will display the uploaded logo in the bottom right corner of the live stream instead of the Zoom logo. Powered by Zoom will be displayed below your custom logo.
- Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Approved Vanity URL
- Account Owner or Admin Permissions to configure
Note: This feature is in beta. Contact Zoom Support to have it enabled.
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to Branding.
- Click Meetings and Webinars.
- Scroll to the Live Streaming Watermark section.
- Click Upload to add a logo.
The image must meet the following requirements:
- JPG/JPEG or 24-bit PNG
- Compatible with 720P video
- The width cannot exceed 400 pixels and the height cannot exceed 400 pixels
- The logo will now be shown on the sample image and displayed when live streaming a meeting or webinar. Click Actual Size Preview to view the sample larger or click Change to upload a new image.