As a member on a paid Pro, Business, Education, Enterprise, or API Partner plan, you have to the option to remove your existing user account and convert to an individual Basic (Free) plan with the option to purchase your own license.
- Member on a paid Pro, Business, Education, Enterprise, or API Partner Zoom account
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Account Management > Account Profile.
- Click Unassociate and create your own account.
- Click Yes to confirm that you would like to unassociate and create your own account.
- You will be redirected back to your Account Profile and briefly shown a message that you have successfully unassociated your account.
- Your Account Profile page will now show you as the Owner on a Free account. You can now subscribe to a paid plan.