Multiple screens can be shared and viewed in a Zoom Room simultaneously. This content can be screens shared by remote participants during a meeting or screens shared within the room.
This article covers:
- How to enable Zoom Room Multi-share
- Zoom Rooms for Mac version 4.1.33237.0924 or later
- Zoom Rooms Controller for iPad version 4.3.33237.0924 or later
- Zoom Rooms Controller for Android version 4.3.33237.0925 or later
- Zoom Rooms Controller for Windows version 4.3.33234.0925 or later
- Account owner or admin to enable
How to Enable Zoom Room Multi-Share
- Sign into your Zoom web portal and navigate to Account Settings.
- In the Zoom Rooms section, toggle Allow multiple content sharing to on (blue).
- Navigate to Zoom Rooms.
- Click a location in the room hierarchy that you want to edit. For example, if you want the same content for all rooms on a particular floor, click the floor name in the hierarchy.
- Click the Edit button next to the location you chose. You can do this on a location level, a floor level, or a room level.
- Click the Meeting Settings tab.
- Toggle Allow multiple content sharing to on (blue).
- Click Save Changes.