The call log displays a record of all incoming and outgoing calls to phone users in the account. You can filter data by date, direction (inbound or outbound), site, or call type (call queue, auto receptionists, etc.)
This article covers:
- Viewing Call Log for All Users
- Identifying Call Log Entries
- Viewing Call Log for a Specific User
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Account owner or admin permissions
- Zoom Phone license
Viewing Call Log for All Users
You can view the call log for all phone users in your account. You can also filter the call log by user, direction (inbound or outbound), path (direct or call queue), and site.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Phone System Management > Call Log.
- Use the following controls to filter and search call log entries:
- Use the controls at the top to filter data by date, direction (inbound or outbound), call path (direct or call queue), and site.
- Use the search bar to search for a specific phone user, phone number, or extension.
- Click Export at the top-right to save a CSV file containing call log entries in the selected time period.
- Click the column headings to sort the table entries.
Identifying Call Log Entries
You can easily identify inbound calls to auto receptionists if the entry is tagged with Auto Receptionist in the Path column. You can also filter the call log to only display auto receptionist entries by using the drop-down menu in the top-right corner.
Click Details in the last column to see phone users that the auto receptionist routed to.
You can identify inbound calls to call queues if the entry is tagged with Call Queue in the Path column. You can also filter the call log to only display call queue entries by using the drop-down menu in the top-right corner.
Click Details in the last column to see users that the call queue attempted to reach. Depending on the on the call distribution method of the call queue, you may see a row for each member that the call queue tried to reach.
If the phone user made or received a call and transferred it, you will see two call log entries:
- An outbound call log entry showing the phone user in the From column and the phone number they transferred the other party to (To column).
- A call entry showing the original two parties on the call. Click Details in the last column to view the the phone number that the other party was transferred to by the Zoom Phone user.
Viewing Call Log for a Specific User
Follow these steps if you want to display the call log for a specific phone user or view only missed calls for a specific user.
Note: User call logs provide less detail than the organization-wide call logs and do not show entries for call routed through auto receptionists or call queues.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Phone System Management > Users & Rooms.
- Click the name of the user you want to see the call log for.
- Click History.
- Use the search options at the top to filter call history by date or contact. You can also click the column headings to sort entries.
- Identify calls using the following:
- If the caller has a display name or belongs to the same account, you'll see a name above the number.
- Outgoing calls have this icon beside the contact's name or number:
- See the Result column to identify if the call status (connected, canceled, no answer, or recorded).
- Calls that were forwarded through a call queue have the this icon beside the contact's name or number: . Click Details in the last column to see the call queue details.