Welcome to the Zoom Rooms Design Guides!
Before reading the design guides, please review:
In each guide you will find specific design examples of Zoom Rooms within a commercial environment. For each article you will find (as applicable):
- 3D mockup of the room
- Short description of the design
- Complete Equipment Lists
- Pictorial AV Schematic
- Functional AV Schematic (Block Diagram)
- Architectural Elevations
- Mic Layouts
Zoom Professional Services Room Designs:
Zoom Rooms DIY Designs
DIY Designs are designs that are simple and generally plug and play. Configuration of external devices are minimized and can generally be built by an internal Audio Visual / IT Team or Data/Electrical Professionals with AV experience.
- Phone Room (1-2 people)
- Mobile Cart (2-5 people)
- Collaboration (2-7 people)
- Huddle (2-7 People)
- Conference (7-13 People w/table mics)
- Conference (9-19 People w/ceiling mics)
Zoom Rooms Professional AV Designs
Professional AV designs require industry experts (Zoom Certified Integrators) who are well versed in cable running, AV hardware/display installation, rack wiring, DSP/microphone configurations and system optimization and quality assurance as well as the Zoom Rooms platform.
- ProAV Conference (7-13 People w/table mics)
- ProAV Conference (9-19 People w/ceiling mics)
- ProAV 3-Screen (6-10 people w/speaker tracking camera)
- ProAV All Hands Space (w/ presenter mics only)
- ProAV Training Room/Classroom (w/ ceiling & presenter mics)
- ProAV Divisible Space (w/ ceiling & presenter mics)
Additional Zoom Rooms Designs
- Digital Signage / Screen Share Only
- H.323/SIP Room Systems Conversion
- Broadcast Using a Zoom Room
Vendor Specific Room Designs:
Vendor specific room designs are built around a single vendor for a variety of room types and are suited for corporations looking to standardize on a vendor for global consistency.