Upgrading to the latest P300 firmware will allow the Zoom Rooms software to sync the mute status and LEDs with Shure's MXA310 and MXA910 microphones. For best results make sure you are on the latest versions listed below.
- Zoom Rooms 4.5.2 (1087.0929) or later
- Windows or Mac Only
- P300 firmware v3.1.8
- MXA310 or MXA910 microphones
- More information: Shure P300 Firmware Release Notes
- Download the Shure Update Utility.
- Any updates available for Shure devices will populate. Verify P300 is showing the Version to Install as 3.1.8 Run the software and click Send Updates.
- Use the Shure Web Device Discovery Application to navigate to the web UI of the Shure P300.
- Navigate to the Inputs page
- At the bottom of the channel strip, click Enable logic.
- To enable muting via the button on the MXA310, use the Shure Web Device Discovery Application to navigate to the web UI of the Shure MXA310.
- Navigate to the Button Control configuration page
- In the Button Properties section, make sure that Mute Control Functions is set to Logic out.