Logitech Conference (7-13 People)
For a Logitech-based conference room that sits 7-13 people, two displays and computer can be used with a Logitech Rally Plus System acting as the PTZ camera, microphones and speakers. An extra mic (total of three) and mic hub will be added for optimal audio pickup and minimal failure points. Logitech Nuc and display hub are wall mounted for easy access and installation. A single cat cable between Rally hubs is used for all camera/mic/speaker connectivity over a single USB connection to the Logitech Nuc.
The Logitech Tap is placed at the table, connected back to the Zoom Room computer at the wall via a Logitech Strong USB cable.
Room Install: DIY
Room Size: 7-13 people
Note: This setup may require professional assistance.
- LG UH5EB Series 65" UHD Commercial TV (2)
- Large Fusion Micro-Adjustable Tilt Wall Mount (2)
- Fusion Pull Out Accessory (2)
Camera & Audio System
- Logitech Rally Plus - Conference Room System
- Logitech Rally Mic Pod
- Logitech Rally Mic Pod Hub
- Logitech Rally Plus - Mounting Kit
Computer, Controller & Wired Sharing
- Logitech Tap + Logitech Nuc System
- Logitech Strong USB
- PC Wall Mount
- USB-C to HDMI Cable 6ft
- Tap Table Mount, Riser Mount or Wall Mount (Optional)
Room Scheduler (Optional)
Cables & Supplies
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 7ft
- Cat6a Cable - 50ft
- Flat Plug Power Extension - 1.5 ft
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor (2)
- 8ft Power Extension
- LV1 Wall brush plate (2)
- Bulk Supply Kit (Toggle Bolts, Zip Ties, Etc.)
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.